Wednesday, April 10

hanging by a ribbon

Last week when Mom was here, I took her to my aerial arts class, and that is how I ended up with the following photo montage...




I know, I make it look easy.

I'm just not showing you the one of me getting tangled in the fabric, hanging by one foot, the rest of me lying on the ground; like I'm about to get drug down the main street of some old western town as an example to anyone else who might have a hankerin' for joining the circus. I suggested they put it in the next show.

But getting to see myself in action wasn't as disheartening as I'd imagined. I was actually quite encouraged. And I didn't get as sick this week as I have previously from the exertion. Maybe I won't give up my dreams just yet.

Like I'm even capable of that.

OneArmGirl

3 comments: