Thursday, October 7

to tide you over...


This is the end of a story. For the beginning of the story, please tune in sometime in the near future, when I have a minute to actually spend some quality time with my computer. We had a hay situation arise this week at the farm, so I've spent the morning pulling bales of fresh hay off a truck (quite enjoyable) and getting hit on by one of the delivery guys (slightly less enjoyable). Now I am off to the City....of the Holy Faith of St. Francis of Assisi (and that's just the part I remember)...or, as we locals say, Santa Fe.

So, who knows what may transpire between now and when I next post; perhaps two or three more stories...

OneArmGirl

PS. If this delay in your Thursday post has significantly inconvenienced you, please feel free to take it up with our PR department. They will be more than happy to give you a free six month subscription to this blog. ;)

3 comments: