Monday, October 28

a post to you

In three and a half years of blogging, I don't think I've ever been this slow to produce a post, which speaks to the schedule I've been keeping. Still, to you my faithful readers, I apologize. 

I am still here in Connecticut, though I'm now more than halfway through my time here. Tomorrow I will have my final teaching evaluation and, hopefully, pass into the wild world of certified instructing. Or certifiable. It's a fine line.

So, in honor of such an occasion, allow me to share with you a photo journey from the past several weeks...

Learning to wrap a bandage.

Crossing on the ferry.

Taking a break

Underside view of a flying pegasus.


Sometimes you just need a new perspective...

OneArmGirl



5 comments:

  1. No apologies needed- we all know that you are busy taking on new things! When I first saw the photos I imagined that the last photo is what you were looking at while taking a break in the penultimate pic.

    Thanks for the update.

    From West Hartford on my way to New Haven and Guilford, Gray

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! Got my wax hands at the Guilford Fair. I'm enjoying your neck of the woods...literally...

      Delete
  2. I kept checking, but missed it until now. Hope your veal went well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You didn't tell me about the Pegasus!! Where's its lair? Do Pegasuses...Pegausi...flying horses live in lairs?

    ReplyDelete